my crib for 10 weeks

5:41 AM

Hola everyone! Everything has been going well here. Gonna update you a bit and show you guys the apartment we are living in for 10 weeks.



On my way to the store. I was struggling carrying the groceries home alone. It's about 15 minute walk from the apartment to the store so yeah, the struggle was real hahaha :D



When you enter the door, you'll see this blurry mirror.


This is the hallway to the bedrooms and bathrooms. We have 4 rooms in here.
(please excuse the toilet paper on the corner haha)


Oh hi there guys! This is what our bathroom looks like. We actually have 2 bathrooms so that's good.


And this is my bedroom at the moment. There are 2 more girls coming this February so I'll probably share the room with one of them soon.




Luckily I have a massive mirror, good for taking selfies hahaha ;D


My desk


And that is the view from my room.


It's so nice waking up in the morning. Specially when the sun is peeking out through the window. Really puts me in a good mood.



Here is our living room. I usually do my blog here because the wifi works best in here.


Here is our kitchen


So nice to have oven and stove to cook "real" food for ourselves haha. We also have dishwasher that we didn't actually use, washing machine, microwave and a flat iron.


The not-so-organised counter


We also have this place where we can hang our clothes to dry. I felt so productive when I got to wash my clothes on my own haha



And lastly the view from our balcony. We are on the highest floor so we have a nice view up in here. 

That's our apartment, guys. See you in my next post! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images