3rd week: check!

1:28 PM

Hola!  My 3rd week went well. It's like almost a routine. I start my work at 10 until about 4 or 5, look at the list on what we should do. And do the things I know how to make and if ask for help if I needed to.  On weekends we have night shift usually from 8 pm to 12. 

This made pastry cream aka custard. And they said that it is the best custard. And of course hearing that simple thing makes me happy hahaha :D


I cut the salmon with the help of the chef. 




Cut and did the plating of the ducks liver.


I also made cheese cake and also did the plating.


Grilled calamari/squid with squash sauce.



Salmon salad


And here is the chef fooling around with my hat :D


Torrijas aka french toast with custard on top

We were quite busy this past week specially during the weekend. We had reservation for 50 persons, and for another 50 persons, 20 plus, and so on. 

I am happy to see and experience these kind of things that I will surely benefit in the future.

Next week will be last week in the cold side and then I will be on the hot side. And I am excited for that. I'll update you next week! Ciao! :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images