week 4

12:18 PM

Ciaooo! :) It has been 4 weeks since I came here and everything has been fine. There was a bit change of plan. As I mentioned before, I thought I was going to the hot side after four weeks but I starter this week making fish dishes and also octopus and squid dishes.

 It's so nice because I really get to put the plate together and actually cook and make the food. So far I'm enjoying it here. 


I cleaned and cut the octopus. It's for the squid tallarines. We freeze the squid and make "noodles" out of it. 

We also make aperitifs.


I made these mini duck liver raviolis.


I made these squid ink thingy. It is made of squid ink, fish stock and agar powder. We use there for the squid tallarines plating.


New plating of the oyster.


Tuna, which in Spanish is atun :D



When waiting for orders, you take selfies. hahaha :D


Monk fish and octopus that I grilled.


This aperitif is made of squid and potatoes rolled into balls and then deep fried. It goes with olive tapenade.


Octopus plating. The black thing is cassava dipped in squid ink and under the octopus is the hazelnut-honey cream sprinkled with dried and grated olives.

That's it for this week. See you on my next post! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images