Having a great time with great people :)

1:28 PM

Hello!
I just want to update you guys. Everything has been well. 
I am enjoying it here and here are some dishes that we made.



This is the rabbit plated with chanterelle, spring onion and roasted wild rice on top


Pigeon with apple puree and pigeon sauce


I cut these pigeons


some kind of shrimp that were still alive and kicking haha


These are percebe or barnacle in english. Not really sure what they are but the chef told me that it tastes good. And I don't know why but they look kind of creepy for me haha


Crayfish with celery and mussel sauce


Breading the ham croquette. First with flour then eggs then bread crumbs


Some kind of lobster. I'm not quite sure what it's exactly called but yeah


I grilled the tenderloin for more than 50 people


Cocochas or in basque kokotxa referring to the flesh under fish's jaw. It is served with mash potatoes and clams.


Steak with duck liver on top and mushroom on the side

And on the weekend I was in the helping in the cold side



White chocolate dessert with mango and passion fruit puree on to then crushed bread, raspberries and chocolate mousse 







Having a great time with great people. Time really went by so fast. Can't believe I will be leaving soon. Well anyways, see you on my next post. Ciaooo! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images